Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks Review

Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks, M-L: Men 6-8 / Women 5-9

Do you often find your legs swelling on long plane trips, and just wish you had something to ease the pressure? The Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks are the answer to your prayers, because they are specifically designed to relieve the effects of swelling and discomfort from bad reactions a change in air pressure. These socks are made from 80% cotton to allow your skin to breathe and let heat flow outwards, and the remaining 20% is made up from polyester (6%), nylon (9%) and lycra (5%) to give the socks strength and elasticity. These socks work well for pain relief as well as reducing swelling, but they can also protect your skin if you blister easily.

They fit rather snug, but thankfully do not constrict the calf so much as to cause extra pressure themselves. Wanderlust socks are a life saver for people who have existing conditions such as varicose veins, restless leg syndrome, DVT, diabetes and more. That’s not to say that you can’t use these socks for exercise, on the contrary they are perfect for mild exercises like yoga and Pilates or just for wearing at the office if you have a rather active job like a teacher or coach. This product also has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which covers you in case you need a new pair from breakage or if the socks don’t perform as advertised.

Why we liked it: the Wanderlust brand is our go-to for dedicated flight socks, because they target medically sound designs and source their materials carefully. They breathe very as they are made from 80% cotton which is important for air travel socks, and they also have a nice elasticity to them so that they don’t feel overly tight.

We hope you enjoyed our article on "Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks", if so, please share and rate it.

0
Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *